cocoSearch: The Internet's Best Search Engine

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Response to a Lie By Hilbert Gavel

When folks go to the Super Traffic Highway blog, they are faced with a story about me and a promo we held with STH on Monday June 6th. Humm. The way Hilbert is telling this story is completely out of context and untrue. Firstly, its really underhanded to publish what was a conversation between he and I. He did not have my permission to do so. He has framed to dialogue to make it appear as if I did not award prizes to qualified surfers. Untrue. There was one surfer who was awarded a prize who did surf both TEs. There several members from Super Traffic Highway who were awarded credits totaling over 500 during the promo. Two of the the TJP winners came directly from Super Traffic Highway. Hilbert also neglected to tell you folks that he was too busy promoting the Click Track Badges and Sweeva during the promo rather than rallying his members to participate. He also neglected to do any on site or off site promotion of the promo. The results are evident in the statistical analysis of the promo. TJP averages 12.5K-14K page views for "Jam It Up Monday". Yesterday's promo netted 8200 page views. I believe in free speech but not slanderous rumblings from from someone who "really" didn't keep his word. Sean & Randal, please don't judge. Money has nothing to do with this. Jealousy and envy are ugly and Hilbert will be dealt with by a higher power. I run a tight ship and my members are loyal and professional. That's a lot more than I can say about those who cast dispersions while not even participating in the promo or ever having dealt with me on any level. You can cancel your account Sean; your loss not mine.

3 comments:

  1. I find it funny that I am being called a liar I tried to settle the issue in a civil manner yet the request was refused. There three members on the winners list for TJP that did not surf at STH which was a requirement set by Dwight. The conversation was posted so that members could read what took place and make a decision for themselves. I informed Dwight before I posted it that I would do so if it didn't get fixed. The members of both sites deserve to know about the practices of their owners. I stand behind my members at all times and will no it stand for shady practices. I have allowed every comment on my blog and would hope the same courtesy would be allowed here. This is a link to my blog so that you can read it for yourself.
    http://supertraffichighway.com/roadreport/?p=101

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are avoiding the real issues. One, you you posted a conversation that was between you and I and not the world. That is not good business practice. Two, you did not promote the event. And three, you should not assume what you did was correct. Please do me a large favor and stay away from me and my site and I will do the same. I have cancelled my account and please cancel yours at TJP. Pull my advertising on your site. We shall go back to when I knew nothing of you and you knew nothing of me. Ignorance is bliss so I assume you're happy. God bless you and keep you away from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, when you frame something that someones say out of context...that's lying.

    ReplyDelete

CB CASH Grenade

Click Here! Explosive $40k Month Affiliate Strategies - Exciting Video/Software With Upsells, Downsells, Recurring Commissions - $10k Comp & Amazing Prizes!

LiveFyre Chat